[bksvol-discuss] I have a dilemma very important for computer

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The PAC Mate User List" <pmlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mobile Speak/Magnifier Smartphone Users List" <mss_mailing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <BlindAudibleListeners@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blmt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 11:36:37 -0700

Greetings all, I just downloaded a file that I cannot open up on my PC running
WinXP and it turns out I don't have any unzip software on my drive, very odd
indeed after my PC was revived from a crash with aid of a sighted computer guy.
Now I'm up for suggestions as to what you guys use, because I have no idea as
to what to look for. Please email me off-list so as not to clutter others'
inboxes out of respect, thank you, Chela
My email is below.
Email: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
Messenger: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx