[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Fair List--sighted?

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 19:19:43 -0600

Hi, Marissa!  Yes, it's much easier for some folks if you do it that way.
I've noticed that some people can't get attachments, maybe because they're
using a Web-mail service of some sort, or sometimes they don't have access
to a particular file format.  If the list is pasted directly into an e-mail,
none of that matters.  Hope this helps!

Jana