[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Fair List--sighted?

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 23:39:26 -0700

Hi, Marisa. Screen readers can navigate columns, but you were right in assuming
that a single column might be easier in some cases. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.