[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Fair List

  • From: "Natasha & Fossey" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 18:04:00 -0500

Question about two of the books on the list...

Deep Wizardry, High Wizardry, So You want to be a wizard - This is a 3 book
compellation that is out of print.  However these same three books are a part
of the 5 book compellation "The Young Wizards: So You want to be a wizard, deep
wizardry, high wizardry, a wizard abroad, the wizard's dilemma"  that is of
"good" quality.  So the question is, can't this fair copy of just the three
books be removed rather than replaced since the books are already up in a
better quality as part of the other compellation??

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (book 3) - there is another copy of
this on bookshare as well that is either Good or Excellent.  The title is just
slightly different since I think it might be the British edition.  Do we need a
replacement copy to have the American edition or does having the British one
serfise?

Natasha & Fossey

Guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.livejournal.com/users/guidingpaws/