[bksvol-discuss] The Fair List

  • From: "Marissa Mika" <Marissa.M@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 11:26:05 -0700

Hi folks,

After much mud-wrestling with the Access Database I have emerged
victorious-and with a list of over a thousand fair books on
Bookshare.org.

Enclosed, you will find two large attachments. The one that is listed as
"sighted" is formatted in four columns per page and is about seven pages
long for easy print-out. The other list is a 22 page word document of
all of the fair books onsite as of the end of October 2004. Both have
all of the books numbered, are in alphabetical order, and have periodic
headers which designate what part of the list you're in (sections A-C
and D-H, for example).

What are we going to do with this list?

Well, it seems that there are some volunteers who would like to spend
some time helping us clean up the fair books on the website. If you find
a book on this page that you would like to adopt for clean up, send me
an email and I'll make note of it on this list and post the information
on the volunteer homepage, as well as sending out a general note to the
list-serve.

Thanks much,

Marissa

Bookshare.org Operations