[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Em-Dash

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 11:50:20 -0500

Even if it says em dash, often the hyphen says "dash." I would find that much
less stressful, as a student or anybody else, than to hear 1 am going to the
store. We have a thriving cornmunity here. Or Thornas Merton. Or to have a
buinch of garbage that has been left in carrot tilde, etc, for no apparent
reason. This is just not that big a deal for me, but of course you could get
days worth of response on it. I suspect each of us is different. And, of
course, I'm not Evan.

Cindy Lou Ray. Each day is a new adventure.