[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Deadliest Denial?

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 11:21:23 EDT

Again, if there is a hold in the file name and there is not in the title
that just means that there was at one time a hold on the book that has been
removed for some reason or another. It is up for grabs by the first person who
takes it.

                                                          "I find
capitalism repugnant. It is filthy, it is gross, it is alienating... because it
causes war, hypocrisy and competition." Fidel Castro

The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] The Deadliest Denial?
Date:
6/7/2009 4:52:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
Megmil85@xxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

I was wondering if somebody was planning to proof "The Deadliest Denial?" I
had downloaded it because it didn't say hold for anyone but I think the
title
said hold for somebody after I downloaded it. So, I released it so I didn't
take it from anyone but it's still up there without a hold for on it. If
somebody
is going to proof it, that's fine, but if not, I'd like to.

Megan

An Excellent Credit Score is 750.
See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!

We found the real ‘Hotel
California’ and the ‘Seinfeld’ diner. What will you find? Explore
WhereItsAt.com.
(http://www.whereitsat.com/#/music/all-spots/355/47.796964/-66.374711/2/Youve-Found-Where-Its-At?ncid=emlcntnew00000007)