[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Deadliest Denial?

  • From: Megmil85@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 18:27:24 EDT

Yes, I think it did have your name on the title once I downloaded it now
that you say that. Thanks! I'll get it as soon as I recommend the one book I
was  proofing for submittal.
Megan

In a message dated 6/7/2009 2:32:33 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
culmer@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hmm, I think that used to be mine.  But I could be  wrong.  If it says hold
for Georgina then you can have it if you  want.
Georgina

I’m not a pessimist just an optimist for the worst