[bksvol-discuss] The DNA of Relationships

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 13:40:47 -0700

Hello, Monica,

I emailed you privately to let you know that several pages were missing from
the BSO of the DNA of Relationships.

In actually reading through the book, I have found that there were page breaks
missing and that all pages are in fact present in the text.  The page numbers
are at the bottom of pages and at first they did not scan so I began inserting
them at the tops of pages, using the Table of Contents.  Between making that
change and the missing page breaks, I got confused about part of the
pagination, but now all is accounted for.

By the way, this is a really awesome book which I hope many will read when it
gets into the collection.

Cat Lover Lori