[bksvol-discuss] Re: The DNA of Relationships

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 15:30:27 -0400

Hi, Lori. Thanks so much for working on this book for me. I didn't
receive your off-list email, so I'm glad you posted here. It's weird
that some of the page breaks were missing. There were some pages that
had drawings on them, and I wonder if that messed up the pagenation
somehow. I really appreciate your help with this book. You've given me
peace of mind and helped make the Bookshare collection better too.
(smile) Thank you.

--
Monica Willyard