[bksvol-discuss] Re: Tess and Terry Gerritsen

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 22:35:24 -0500

Hi, Mike. I know, but on the New Books page, it's listed under Tess, and I
thought the book said it was by Terry. I'm just asking out of curiosity,
because I thought that was where the confusion started in the first place,
because no one could find Terry. Take care.
Julie Morales
To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you need to be in their lives
today. -- Unknown
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx