[bksvol-discuss] Re: Tess and Terry Gerritsen

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 23:11:19 -0500

Hi, Cindy. I remember that now. I knew there was some confusion about her
name but couldn't remember which way it went. Take care.
Julie Morales
To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you need to be in their lives
today. -- Unknown
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx