[bksvol-discuss] Re: Tathea by Anne Perry

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 16:00:15 -0500

Hi, Dan. I'm sorry no one has done your book. I was leaving it alone because I know that Jill and some others like the Anne Perry books, and I thought they would probably want first dibs on it. I guess I shouldn't have assumed that and should have asked. I have some validations to finish for Laura Ann. If no one has taken your book by the time I finish with my work this week, I'll validate it for you. I'm sorry you had the experience of having a book sit on the step 1 page like that.

Monica Willyard

At 02:54 PM 1/23/2007, you wrote:
Hi all,

I submitted this book a couple of months ago. I asked Gustavo if it had been long enough that I could go ahead and validate it. The answer is no. That is ok.