[bksvol-discuss] Re: Tathea by Anne Perry

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 20:19:01 -0800 (PST)

My reaction is the same as yours, Monica--although
this  book apparently is fantasy, unlike her others,
which is not my cup of tea. But I was going to say
what you said. I have a number of books to do but some
can wait, so if you or someone else doesn't get to it
by the time I finish the books that *have* to be done
because of promises, I'll do it.

Cindy