[bksvol-discuss] Suggestions for comments

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 19:35:23 -0700

Hello All,

I do read from time to time submitters saying they read through a book and
did all the corrections etc. I've been trying to include this information
with my submissions and maybe it can be something we all start doing. Just
thinking aloud:)

Huggles

Kaitlyn
Reconnective healing and the Reconnection
Level 1 Reiki healing
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Find your vessel and fill it with the light and with the light behind the
light,Then let the light shine for the world so others may know the truth