[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sue Grafton-"P is For Parrel"

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 09:52:26 -0400

If I don't have to rescan the whole book, and can simply paste in the
missing pages, I'm more than willing to do so. could I then, simply download
the book which is already up there, paste in the pages, and resubmit it?
I have resubmitted better copies of books which I have scanned myself, or in
other cases submitted books which I was the original submitter and simply
cleaned them up, but is it permissible for me to follow through with the
steps I listed above?  I know typically they will not accept a book not
scanned by you.
Tiff