[bksvol-discuss] Submitted this morning: The Adventurers

  • From: "Ellen Bartlett" <starry10286@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 13:34:50 -0500

Hi group,

This morning I uploaded for check out The Adventurers by William Stuart
Long. It's a historical novel about Australia. It has some dialect in it, of
various flavors, so maybe someone sighted would prefer giving it a shot.

Also, this may be more of a question for Carrie, but I found the other books
in this series in the collection under the author William J. Long, not
William Stuart Long. I think the latter might be correct, but could you
check on that, please?

Thanks and enjoy,

Ellen