[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted this morning: The Adventurers

  • From: "Louise" <bookscanner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 16:32:54 -0600

I've have already scanned some of the books in the Australian sseries.  Could
we possibly collaborate to get the complete series on Bookshare?  If so, how
should we do it?

I have scanned the following books in the series:

The Adventurers, book 5.
The Empire Builders, book 9.
The Imperialists, book 11.
The Colonists, book 6.