[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted book Diarios de Motocicleta (in Spanish)

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 16:24:41 -0700 (PDT)

Welcome back, Dilsia. You may be the only one here who
can validate the Spanish-language books, and there are
a lot that have been added to the collection, I
suspect by the publisher. When I saw them on the New
Books List they were fated only fiar, but they may be
because they are in Spanish and the automatic rater
doesn't recognize it.

I saw the movie, Mototcycle Diaries, and not only
enjoyed it but learned a lot from it. Excellent
acting.

Guido is no longer with us. I met him at the CSUN
conference. He explained that he doesn't have time to
read all the posts. We miss his sense of humor. But we
have a lot of new volunteers on the list now, who are
all very nice, interesting, and helpful--and good
workers. smile.

Cindy