[bksvol-discuss] Submitted book Diarios de Motocicleta (in Spanish)

  • From: "Dilsia A. Martinez" <dilsiam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 12:35:30 -0700 (PDT)

Good evening to the volunteers in Bookshare:

   I'm Dilsia Martinez from Puerto Rico. I was lost
but Cindy found me :P, I've been absent from the
volunteer pool and glad to be here again.

I've submitted Diarios de Motocicleta written by
Ernesto Che Guevara, Word document, Spanish language,
includes photo captions and cover inline text.

  The movie was brought to the screen by Walter Salles
and Robert Redford as Motorcycle Diaries with Gael
Garcia Bernal as el Che Guevara.

  Cindy maaaaaaaaaa I'm back (grin), Shelley you there
dear? Kelly Hartman, Jana Jackson?. Hey boys are you
there Gustavo, Peter, Guido, Rui, Tony Baelcher?

Hi Jake been reading youuuu, a pleasure

Nice to be with all of you and the ones I haven't
mentioned please don't get mad, the list is veryyyyy
large for me to remember waooooo!!!

God Bless you all kisses
Dilsia