[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted: Thriller

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 21:30:20 -0500

It's Ann that's asking to be notified when it's in the collection. smile.

Judy s.
On 8/26/2014 9:26 PM, Cindy Rosenthal wrote:
Is it Marilyn or Ann who's asking to be notified when the book Patient One has been accepted? (I can't tell from my mail if Marilyn is responding to Ann; The book is in the Waiting for Approval queu; I'll check the collection periodically and will post when and if I find it. smile
 Cindy

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 2:38 PM, Marilyn Beasley <mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    PATIENT ONE by Leonard Goldberg
    373 pages
        A new thriller from USA Today best-selling author Leonard
        Goldberg U. S. President John Merrill is hosting Russian
        President Dimitri Suslev at a glittering state dinner to
        celebrate a new economic pact. As the after-dinner toasts
        begin, the two leaders, their wives, and scores of prominent
        guests become violently ill. Merrill and Suslev, along with
        the other stricken guests, are rushed to the nearest hospital.
        As Secret Service agents struggle to secure the hospital and
        locate Merrill's daughter, the President's personal
        physician-who's been withholding critical medical information
        about the Commander-in- Chief-tries desperately to stabilize
        the President. In the chaos, Chechen terrorists make their
        move, breaching the secured area and taking both presidents
        hostage. Emergency-room physician David Ballineau, a former
        commando struggling with post-traumatic stress disorder, and
        trauma nurse Carolyn Ross may be the President Merrill's only
hope for survival.
    Marilyn
    mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx>

--