[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted: Thriller

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 00:22:14 -0500

Hi Ann,

I grabbed this one tonight to proof, and sure, I will let you know when it hits the collection!! Since I just got it it will be awhile, but Marilyn did a great job scanning it, as usual.

Sue S.

-----Original Message----- From: Ann Parsons
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 8:29 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted: Thriller

Hi all,

I'm in the middle of a bear of a proof, so can't do anything.  Would
somebody let me know when this book is accepted into the collection?

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring