[bksvol-discuss] Still My World

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 19:05:52 -0400 (EDT)

hey you all, got a rejection notice for Still my World by Leonard Fauck, and
am wondering how it was incomplete.

I have no access to this book, it is NOT in any collection, but is a
historical jem, so wondering if there is a way I can get it back up there.

And naturallly if anyone is blessed to have one of the five copies of it
from World Cat that would be awesome, and we could fill it, in, but I
thought it was complete.

anyway just checking, and if not acceptable will keep the treasure in my
collection to enjoy.

This book has vanished off any of the lists for months, and yesterday i
finally got a rejection for it.

So am naturally curious.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden