[bksvol-discuss] Planning to scan

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 19:06:35 -0400 (EDT)

Hi you all for those of you who like animal stories and followingseries,

I found I have Cleveland Public Library Privilages, and well... smile,

I am putting holds on the following.  By Joy Adamson

Queen of Shaba the story of an African Leopard
Pippa the Cheetah and her Cubs
Friends from the Forest
Searching of the Spirit
Joy Adamson's Africa

And I reserved a couple of sewing books and a copy of Every Day Heroes to
replace the "good" one in the collection.

So will let you know when they are in.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx