[bksvol-discuss] Re: Status of 100 most banned or challenged books 1990-2000

  • From: "Allison" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 11:54:50 -0700

Cool! I just noticed that one of the books I submitted is on this list. Makes me feel like I'm truly going against the grain. <smile>. It was On my Honor by Marion Dane Bauer. It's truly a depressing little book, but I can't see why it's banned.

Allison

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carrie Karnos" <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>