[bksvol-discuss] Re: Spiritual Passages

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 00:40:38 -0700 (PDT)

Lori,

If the book is the edition published by Crossroads in 1983 I can get a copy. I
don't know, though, that I could send you the page in chart form. I can try,
but since bookshare deletes tabs and spaces, or has in the past, charts don't
come out as charts--though possibly with one space between each part that's in
a column.

What I've done for other people, depending on the chart, is either translate it
into sentences or lines with a dash between the words. (Actually I used a
space--just thought of using a dash recently).

It would, perhaps, help if you could send me the ISBN number. I've just
obtained two books from the library to provide missing pages--they were the
only editions in the library, but they turned out to be different editions from
the ones that need the pages. It doesn't matter, because I can find the missing
text, but it helps to know that before I scan the pages. smile

Cindy