[bksvol-discuss] Spanish books rated Fair

  • From: "Dilsia A. Martinez" <dilsiam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 23:50:52 -0700 (PDT)

Dear inhabitants of planet Bookshare:

        I was gently approached by Cindy-sensei to revalidate some Spanish
books added to the collection with fair rating. I submitted a handful of them
but I would like that Gustavo or Jake help me because I'm not subscribed to
Bookshare yet so I can't dowload them to revalidate. Waiting to be validated
are like four Spanish books, two of them submitted by me.

        Lissi, you are not alone in the shocks can Bookshare gives you. I
almost got unconcious when I learned that the stripper tool also eats page
numbers, the only word I could pronounce was the four-letter word.

  Looking where to land her spaceship (smile)
  Dilsia

http://mail.yahoo.com