[bksvol-discuss] Re: Spanish books rated Fair

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 00:42:10 -0700 (PDT)

Dilsia,

If you validated them, it may just be that the rating
is incorrect. If you didn't put Excellent into the
rating, the default of Fair might have been given
because the machine or whatever was set for English.

Write to gustavo.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx and ask him to put the
books on the download list for you and take a look at
them If they should be good to excellent, you can
change the rating and upload.

I was thinking mainly of the new Spanish-language
books he's approved with the Fair ratings. I don't
know where they came from, but there are a lot of
books, some with Fair ratings and some with Excellent.
I suspect they came from a school or corporation. If
you have a Spanish spell-check you can probably check
quickly.

It's so nice of you to be willing to help.