[bksvol-discuss] Re: Some Enchanted Season

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 19:58:23 -0400

Yes, Cindy it's the same.

I know that you guys got the info, but what frustrates me is that it was submitted in this condition. If the submitter could not get a good scan of this essential page, she should have found a way to ask for assistance and put in the correct information. This is a legal issue.

I think I am going to reject the book anyway. There are a lot of split words with line breaks in the middle of them. There is at least 1 page in the middle of the book that is completely unreadable.

It will take less time to rescan the book then to rehabilitate it.

Grace