[bksvol-discuss] Progress With Step 1 List

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 18:59:56 -0500

Looks like progress is being made with shrinking the Step 1 list.  When I
looked a few minutes ago, it was down to 364 books.  I don't think it's been
that low all year.  I've seen it in the 370's a time or two earlier this
summer, but I don't recall seeing it in the 360's.  Of course, we always
make progress when Carrie goes out of town. <Smile>

Gerald