[bksvol-discuss] Re: Soft Page Breaks

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 00:16:15 +0000

Hi all,

Robert is exactly right! They may be a bit annoying, but at least you don't
have to worry about them.

Additionally, a few people were having issues with the website last night. That
was on our end but obviously it has been fixed now. So sorry for any
inconvenience this caused!

I hope everyone had a lovely long weekend.

Best,

Madeleine