[bksvol-discuss] Re: Soft Page Breaks

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 15:39:10 -0700

I'm glad to know the converter will remove them because at times  I've  not
been abale to remove them even changing page lengths to ones I've created
and changing side margins. I just continued proofing my file and
eventually, they seemed to go away, at least when I stopped worrying about
them and my husband checked after I'd finished he couldn't find them