[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sizing

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 19:00:23 -0700

Scott,

Ok, just one more point I'd like clarified. If a book only has title and chapter, does the final navigation come out any different if we make the chapter titles 18 or 16 or 14 point (as long as the body text is 12 point or less)?

Misha

Scott Rains wrote:
Aha, an English major with good logic skills!

The answer is in what gets defined as "navigation" - a case of being persnickety with prepositions I suppose.
Body text is the goal you navigate to. Everything else is the means you
navigate with.

Five levels but only four for navigation.

Scott Rains
Bookshare Volunteer Coordinator, Interim