[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sister of the sword off wish list

  • From: "Grace Pires" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 07:46:05 -0500

Hi Lissi:

If you're looking at the excel sheet that Scott sent, it initially opens on
to the currently being scanned books.  There are several sheets. Control
page up and control page down let's you move through the different sheets.
Each sheet is labeled when you flip through them so you know which sheet
you're on.
So sister of the sword is listed on currently being scanned list.
I don't know if it's anywhere else because I haven't look through the entire
list.

Hope this helps.
Scott, once a book is added to the collection do we email the being scanned
address to notify of the addition?

Can someone post that address? I have a brain freeze ths morning. I need
coffee I guess.

Grace