[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sister of the sword off wish list

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 10:30:27 -0800

Hi Grace,

Yes, once you know a book has been added it would be very helpful to notify
here:

booksbeingscanned@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:booksbeingscanned@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

From: Grace Pires <silvara@xxxxxxx<mailto:silvara@xxxxxxx>>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 04:46:05 -0800
To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Sister of the sword off wish list

Hi Lissi:

If you’re looking at the excel sheet that Scott sent, it initially opens on to
the currently being scanned books.  There are several sheets. Control page up
and control page down let’s you move through the different sheets. Each sheet
is labeled when you flip through them so you know which sheet you’re on.
So sister of the sword is listed on currently being scanned list.
I don’t know if it’s anywhere else because I haven’t look through the entire
list.

Hope this helps.
Scott, once a book is added to the collection do we email the being scanned
address to notify of the addition?

Can someone post that address? I have a brain freeze ths morning. I need coffee
I guess.

Grace