[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sister Delores A book you might want

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 01:29:34 -0500

Dear Susan,

Could you check with Sister Dolores? I think she indicated she could scan it, but in case she'd rather be the proofreader, I'll gladly mail the book to Larry. Thank you so much for offering!

Tell Larry I'm on page 92 of Grace Livingston Hill's The City of Fire. It is so nice of you two to let me be a part of adding her books to Bookshare. Slow and steady. Despite the Thanksgiving cooking crush I should be done pretty soon and ready to start the next batch.

Always with love,

Lissi

-----Original Message----- From: Susan Lumpkin
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2017 11:54 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Sister Delores A book you might want

Lissi,

Would you like Larry to scan it for her?

Love Ya,
Susan