[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning Book

  • From: Justin Heard <braillemasterjustin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2017 12:21:08 -0500

Here's a link to the book I'm talking about.

http://store.ancientfaith.com/a-pocket-prayer-book-for-orthodox-christians-vinyl-cover/

It has the divine liturgy that the church uses, as well as several other prayers for personal use.
From: "Terry A Gorman" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "t.gorman" for DMARC)
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning Book
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 16:57:49 -0600

Justin,
Let us know the name of the book, author, copyright date and/or edition, and its condition (new, well-worn). I live three blocks from a Greek Orthodox church and would like to examine the book. There are issues such as columns, print close to binding that might derail doing it.
If I have the above info I can make inquiries promptly about it.
Please post this info to the listserv so that others may also have the info.