[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sighted Help with The Dusk Watchman?

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 17:28:09 -0500

Ah.

Thanks for checking.  *Smile*

Christina

From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Cindy Rosenthal
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2012 4:10 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Sighted Help with The Dusk Watchman?

Unfortunately, on Amazon the book we can look inside of is the Kindle book
and there are no page numbers, nor can I get to Chapter 22 or the Epilogue.

On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 12:26 PM, Christina <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi.  I'm cleaning up The Dusk Watchman by Tom Lloyd, ISBN 978-1-61614-630-6.
I have a few questions about the beginnings of some of the chapters.  Can
someone please see if they can peek at these pages online?
Thanks.
Christina
Page 315:
First line of Chapter 22