[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sighted Help with The Dusk Watchman?

  • From: Nimit Kaur <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 13:34:43 -0500

Hi Kristina,

I am glad you got help!!!  Actually, I am not sighted but I was gonna
look in to Learning Ally (RFBandD) if you're a member of that or not.
Actually, I was gonna download it and write down the lines for you.
Plus, I looked in BARD and I didn't find.  Sorry, I didn't reply that
before but Iam glad you got a sighted help....
Nimit

NIMIT KAUR

Additional Email Contact:
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxxxx