[bksvol-discuss] Re: Shadow Wolf

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 23:43:39 -0500

I would give them the proper page number and then type the following in brackets on the blank page: [This page contains an illustration which cannot be reproduced here.]

"Freedom is always the freedom of dissenters." - Rosa Luxemburg

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com