[bksvol-discuss] Re: Shadow Wolf

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 20:42:19 -0800

First, you should add page numbers. If the pictures are a significant part of the book, then you should try finding someone to describe them (for you before you submit it, or as the proofer as you suggested). If you cannot get anyone to describe them, or if from the text it seems they don't provide any more information than is already there, then just put [there is a picture on this page] on the page. Apparently there are no captions found by the OCR on these pages. If there were, then you would also put [picture caption: then the text of the caption] on the page.

I think that's it.

Misha

On 2/3/2011 8:30 PM, Gary Petraccaro wrote:
I have a book that's ready to go up except for the picture pages. At the moment they're blank. They have no page numbers and are in sequence with the numbers continuing after them just as if they had page numbers. What should I do with them. Would some remind me what the policy happens to be?
Thanks.
If someone wants to proof and can add descriptions, let me know.
Thanks.