[bksvol-discuss] Series title format

  • From: misha <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2017 06:51:16 -0700

I would like to know how we are supposed to format the title for a series book when we submit it. I haven't had to do this for a while and I can't quite remember. Is it

The first book (Series: Tor SF Double #1)

or

The first book (Tor SF Double Series #1)

or maybe something else?

And for that matter since this is really about Tor SF Doubles, I plan on putting the two titles in as

Side One Title / Side Two Title (Series name)

I have not found any of these books on bookshare. There are 36 in the series and I have two copies of 6 of them. I will definitely scan those six. I have 24 others. I can't quite decide whether I want to chop and scan all of them. The ones I am missing are mostly near the beginning (like #1 which contains A Meeting with Medusa by Arthur C. Clarke / Green Mars by Kim Stanley Robinson) and people want a fair amount of money for these so I'm not likely to buy them to be chopped and scanned.

Misha
To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get a list of
available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.