[bksvol-discuss] Sections in a book

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 23:52:20 -0400

BlankHey guys;
One quick question. In a book that I have there are "short stories" that make
up the contents of the book,3 to be exact. The order of the book goes like
this:
Title page of the first book
blank page
contents of that story
blank page
author's bio, information about other titles, and so on
blank page
title of second story
contents
and the rest follows as above until the end.
My question is this...how should I font this book?
I know to use 16 font and bolding for the title pages and chapter headings
within each story but what about the title pages of the other stories within
this book? Here is what I have done so far:
first story...
title page (for the book as a whole)--20 font and bolded
chapter headings--16font and bolded
contents of the story--12 font
I am on the second story now but am confused as whether to 20 font it or just
16 pt. font.
If this does not make sense please let me know.
Thanks,
Netta

"Until lions tell their tale, the story of the hunt will always glorify the
hunter."-African Proverb

GIF image