[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sections in a book

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 08:34:12 -0400

Hi guys;
Thanks for the input. I actually "forgot" about 18 pt. font. I'll put the
actual book title page in 20 pt. font and each title page of each story in 18
pt. font; these are considered the subsections (I'm guessing) and continue with
everything as I have done in the past. Ann, there is no table of contents in
this book; only title pages which are arranged like subsections according to my
13-year old daughter.
Thanks,
Netta
"Until lions tell their tale, the story of the hunt will always glorify the
hunter."-African Proverb