[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanner Recommendations

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 21:48:08 -0400

The Cannon Lids are very inexpensive and fairly good and sturdy.  But for great
book scanning the Optibook is the one to go with.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of
their act as violence;
 rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
 The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed.
-Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)