[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sarah, Some times I vent too much

  • From: "Shannon A. Reece" <shazza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 08:10:54 -0800

OH now that's interesting.  I always thought the error rating, the adult
content etc., on the second page after the upload were from the submitter's
review of the book, or from Bookshare's checks on it before it was sent to
step1.  Wow, ya learn something new every day!
Shannon

  Tom,

  Bookshare runs tools on the book in the middle of the acceptance process.
That's why the upload is performed between the first and second pages.
Bookshare needs the book before it can run the tools on it.  The tools give you
the quality and adult content statistics which show up on the second page.
That's why the upload can't be the last step when you accept a book.
  HTH
  Gerald