[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sad to be leaving

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 10:11:27 -0500

Hello Lea,
I remember you; we must have worked together on something once. I've known you
were working away in the background on some of those nightmare books that gave
me guilt trips.
There has just been a treaty allowing for cross-border sharing of materials by
print-disabled people. It will take time to get the official works in motion,
but it will come. Also, there are people from India who volunteer for us, so if
you'd like to continue, I think the answer would be yes. Feel free to check
into it with the Bookshare staff.

Otherwise, I hope you find a wonderful home in the UK. I have some wonderful
friends there. And eat some good chocolate for me, since chocolate in America
is generally sugared wax! <grin>
Maybe we'll run into each other again.
Good times,
Kellie