[bksvol-discuss] SUBMITTED: Hulk by Peter David

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 21:17:02 -0500

This is the novelization of the screenplay for the 2003 movie ?Hulk?.

I downloaded the Fantastic Four book that was on the new books list earlier
this month and decided to see what other novelizations Peter David had done.
Both of the Spider-Man movies were also in the collection, but his
novelization of the Hulk wasn't, so here it is.

It's been proof read and spell checked, and the headers have been stripped.
345 pages.

I noticed when I got the confirmation message from the upload, I had
accidently put an f at the end of the author's name, so if someone on this
lists decides to validate it, then please correct the author's last name.

Gerald

In a Berkeley lab, Bruce Banner, a young man haunted by his murky past and
the parents he never knew, works intensely day and night. A bright scientist
with repressed emotions and few social skills, Bruce and his colleague, the
sharp and beautiful Betty Ross, experiment with the body's ability to repair
itself and fight disease. But their research draws unwanted attention when
the power of regeneration catches the eye of the military, which sees its
potential on the battlefields of the future.

But when Bruce is exposed to radiation in an accident that should have
killed him, a ferocious truth about his past begins to emerge- along with
something else, something deep inside his own body that is triggered when he
is provoked . . . when he is pushed beyond reason... when anger takes over
and he transforms into...