[bksvol-discuss] Re: Resubmitting a book

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 09:04:26 -0400

Yes there is. You sign up as an official volunteer, fix the book, and submit it as a new title with info in the comments field that it is a book in the collection already and that yours is a cleaner copy. This is how I started volunteering.

Somehow the messiness of my basement bothers me less than a messy book.

E.

At 08:28 AM 4/30/2004, you wrote:

I am reading a book and find that with a good run of a
spellchecker it could be improved tremendously. Is there a way
for me to do this without violating Bookshare etiquette?

Gary Wunder gwunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx