[bksvol-discuss] Resubmitted Steve Tasker's Tales From the Buffalo Bills

  • From: "Diane Scalzi" <dscalzi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 19:52:49 -0400

Hi Everyone,

The subject says it all.  This book is short, an extremely light read, and I
think a good scan.  I have stripped the headings, left blank lines in the
appropriate places, made sure that the captions don't appear in the middle
of sentences, put the authors in the proper order on the submission form,
removed some duplicate pages, and otherwise cleaned it up.  I think it
should be an easy validation.  Enjoy

Diane

    Diane Scalzi, WI8K
SEMTN Manager
email: wi8k@xxxxxxxx
phone: (586) 337-5226
address: 21621 Briarcliff, St. Clair Shores, MI 48082